Friday 17 August 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Jenny asks…

Where can i buy Jessica Simpson shoes from?

She has her own range out, where can i buy them? Im from the UK so american sites dont work for me! xoxo

Our pick of the answers:

Unfortunetly I don't think Jess Simpson shoes are stocked anywhere in the UK, however I have seen them in countries other than the US. That said, you could try department stores such as Selfridges, Harvey Nichols or Harrods just to try your luck. Your safest bet is to buy them off an American website (albeit paying for delivery) or even Ebay to get a better deal. Good luck

Laura asks…

Do Jessica Simpson shoes (flats) run true to size?

I found a great deal online for a pair of Jessica Simpson flats in a 8.5. I usually have to buy a size 9 because I have wide feet. Should I risk it and buy them anyway?

Our pick of the answers:

I've found that they do run quite true to size. I wear a 10m in most women's shoes and I have a 10m in my Jessica Simpson flats, they fit perfect. The style of my flats is called Leve and this is what they look like http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/4496958382/ Depending on the material they might stretch for you so if they are cheap I'd say go for them. I'm lucky I have narrow feet for a guy

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment