Tuesday 21 August 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Mary asks…

Are high heels pointless and impractical?

ok so when i go out i have always work 5 inch plus stilettos and recently i took a fall in the kitchen and my 13 yr old brother laughed and sayd i look stupid wearing them and he doesnt see the point in heels, just make us look silly. it really dented my confident and actually thought about it... guys dont wear them and they are not practical? shoes are flat for a reason surely. heels just make us do a silly walk and make us shake our b#tt!!

Our pick of the answers:

Heels can make any outfit look fashionable. It's not good to wear heels on a daily basis because it damages your ankles and feet in the long-run, but feel free to wear them once in a while.. I don't think they look funny, i actually like how heels look. I don't wear heels because I can't walk in them, but i think they're cute. && you don't have to use 5 inch stilettos, you can always buy those little heels or wedges.

Mandy asks…

Are high heels really pointless and stupid?

Okay so I was going out the other night and one of my friends lent me a pair of her heels. I have never worn over 4 inch before so these 5 inch were a whole new ball game... http://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V91216-R396-P779917/apple-bottoms/mesh-platform-stilettos.html The thing is as i was leaving thru the kitchen I took a trip and nearly fell, my younger BROTHER was in the kitchen and sniggered and pointed and laughed at me and said sumthin like ''you girls look silly wearing those things'' and that they are pojntless and stupid. he really dented my confidence i know it sounds silly but dont know if i will ever wear heels agin and mite just go bak to flats... Any advice?

Our pick of the answers:

OK from a guys perspective just letting you know that with all the guys that i hang out with high heels are very hot and a major turn on!!! I personally really like high heels i def think they are unnecessary when just hanging out but in the proper situation dinner, dances, and maybe a movie they are a great idea and may be a little extra trouble but are worth it!! I don't know how old your brother is but if he is younger than fifteen and sixteen he may just not be into dating and women yet so all girl rituals seem dumb but he will appreciate them when he gets older

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment