Saturday 18 August 2012

Your Questions About New High Heels Without Heel

Maria asks…

How can you make wearing high heels less painful?

Okay, so about two weeks ago I had a party, and I wore these gorgeous high heel shoes. Of course, at the end of the night, the skin on my feet was rubbed raw- and ive been walking around without shoes on since to try and let them heal. Now, this weekend, I have a business conference I need to attend- but I CANNOT wear high heels. I tried them on, and the faint blisters still on my feet sang with pain! It's awful, but I need to wear formal shoes to this conference. Buying business-y flats is out of the question because that would just require more breaking in new shoes, which probably will result in more blisters. So, is there anything I can do to make wearing heels less painful?

Our pick of the answers:

I love the gel pads that you stick in the back of shoes to avoid heel-rub. I'm not quite sure what to tell you if they're rubbing your feet in other areas. Maybe just wear a different pair of heels.

Linda asks…

wearing high heels all weekend?

being a weekend transvestite at home only mind i had high heels on all weekend.now ive noticed that when im not wearing them when im sat down my feet arent flat on the floor im on my toes.ive tryed to get my feet flat but without noticeing it im on my toes again.is this because of wearing the heels to much.when my friends come round they have noticed it saying anybody would think you been in high heels.if only them new.is this a perminate thing now.do your feet mould to the shape of the heels.

Our pick of the answers:

If you wear high heels all the time, you are inviting foot troubles down the line, such as hammer toes and bunyans. When I wear them, I kick them off at every opportunity and have no problem with flats or bare feet. Try wedge heels. They are much easier to walk in. My advice is to just remove the heels whenever you can and walk barefooted or in low heels. Sneak in little "shoe breaks." Strive to go for walks in sneakers at least an hour a day. The time can be cumulative--doesnt have to be all at once. It is good for your health to exercise, heart, lungs, brain, etc. And keeps your legs toned.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-new-high-heels-without-heel-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment