Wednesday 1 August 2012

Your Questions About High Heels

Susan asks…

High Heels?

I have a hard time walking in high heels are there any easy ways 2 get used 2 heels ????

Our pick of the answers:

Walk around in them at home first so you can get used to them.

Betty asks…

What part of the foot do high heels hurt the most?

I've bought a pair of high-heeled sandals to wear to a wedding. It's 3 inches high, has thin straps, and a heel that's thin but not quite stiletto. This might sound weird to some of you, but I've never worn high heels before (parent's wouldn't let me, and there's not much chance for that stuff if you go to a school with uniforms). To make my feet more comfortable, I've bought some of those Scholl's soft pad thingies that I can stick on the shoe. Which part of the sandal should I stick them on: the part where I rest the balls of my feet or where I rest my heels? In other words, will my heels or the balls of my feet hurt more after I'm in the heels for 2 hours? Thanks for telling!

Our pick of the answers:

Whoa, you need to practice before you spend the night barefoot or crying. The ball of my foot is the part which aches the most after a night at the club. The next morning they still hurt, when I get out of bed. The first few steps...think of me!! I am so excited for you to be experiencing this pain for the first time! You'll will know what it feels like to be a woman. Lol Good luck, Hun!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment