Thursday 9 August 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Carol asks…

What kinds of style am I ?

I like to buy clothes from all sorts of places... I always wear American Eagle or Guess Jeans... my tops are mostly from Macy's or Abercrombie... I do not have a particular style... and I want to look more stylish. Should I match more and wear matching accessories?? What about shoes, I usually wear black converse. I am not preppy or fall under any catogory... but I want to dress with a certain style... I'm kinda of interested in everything... sporty, classy, preppy sometimes, punk other times.. i guess I don't know how to describe MY STYLE.. if I have a little bit of everything yet I love shopping and care about fashion.... what is a positive way to describe someone like me and also what is the most fashionable LOOK.. and how can I achive this. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Make up your own style! Thats what I try to do, and to top it of, I too add a pair of black oxford converse allstars! Hope that helps and have a great day!

Laura asks…

Will you please make me an outfit? (Easy 10pts!)?

The outfit that suits my tastes the best will get 10 points. :D PLEASE USE POLYVORE!!! Name: Elisabette (Lizi) Clothes I like: Oxford shirts, polos, jeans (semi-skinny), cashmere sweaters (I LOVE!), mini-skirts, hoodies (at times), SCARVES <3, duffle coats (I LOVE!), cute dresses Stores I like: NORDSTROM, Macy's, A&F (sometimes), J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Guess, Aritzia, AE (sometimes) Makeup I like: lipgloss, perfume!, blush Shoes I like: flats, converse, stilettos, kitten heels, heels in general, UGGs My Style: Trendy, classy, neat and trim, cute, classic (In short, I like cute and classic clothes. A combination of them is nice.) Styles I hate: punk, skater girl Stores I dislike: Walmart, Target, Hollister, Aeropostale, Zumiez, Gap, Old Navy, and etc. Makeup I dislike: Eyeliner Shoes I dislike: loafers, Vans, wedge heels Celebrity styles I like: the Blair Waldorf (from Gossip Girls) style (Link: http://www.shoehunting.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/blair-waldorf.jpg) Thanks! Please find a cute duffle coat, please. :) Also some Blair Waldorf-ish clothes. I love her style. (Sorry for such specific requests. You can broaden them if you'd like. :D I like any colors EXCEPT FOR BROWN AND YELLOW. ) Thank you! :D I'd love bracelets, necklaces, and rings too, please!

Our pick of the answers:

Ugh, this sounds hard for 10 points. Maybe I'd do it for some real money... ...maybe not. You sound rich, hire a personal stylist.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment