Wednesday 15 August 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Men

Sandy asks…

Take this quizzz!!!! learn about yourself!?

1. My favorite food would definantly be anything: A) Salty B)Sweet C)Sour D)Cardboard 2.My prized posession would be: A) My juicy couture purse B) My cell phone C) My Steve Madden shoes D) My family/friends 3. My dream vacation would be: A)Australia B)Israel C)Florida D)Antarctica 4. My favorite show would be: A) Wizards of Waverly Place (disney channel) B)Hannah Montana (disney channel) C)Degrassi (The N) D)The Secret Life Of the American Teenager (abc family) 5.My style is: A)emo B)Preppy/cuteee C)Punk D)Raggy/no styleee 6.I am: A)Jewish B)Christian C)African American D)None of the above 7.When I grow up I am going to be: A) A chef B)A teacher C)A police man/woman D)None of the above 8. My favorite food is: A)Pizza B)Lasagna C)Baked Ziti D)Hamburgers/hot dogs 9.What would you rate this quizzzz: A) A++ B)A C)B+ D)lower than a B 10. Why did you rate this quizz that grade?? Please fill in your answer--------------------------------------------------- Thanks for taking this quiz! I will post one everyday for anyone who is bored!! It will be in the polls and servey categoryyy if you want to take one anytime! :D Hope I helped you not be bored! <3 :D PEACE OUTTT!

Our pick of the answers:

Thanks for leaving that great comment on my voice !!!! It was really nice. I'm 19, u were right, at least 16! Quiz---Salty Family/friends Florida or NYC!!! ABC FAMILY No style just girly Christian None Hopefully None--Chicken A++

Carol asks…

NEED STYLISH MALE BOOTS BY THURSDAY!?

Help! I have a date on Thursday and can't find any shoes to wear. I'm a size 6 in men's. I called Aldo AND Steve Madden for boots that I liked. None of the stores carry my size in the boot and I'd have to order online, but I need these boots by Friday. Can anyone tell me of any place where I can go to find size 6 boots that look like this: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/boots/casual/67025974-albertini/97 I need stylish boots to go with a button down and bootcut/slim jeans. :(

Our pick of the answers:

Target has some nice ones and aldo.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment