Saturday 4 August 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Jenny asks…

Question for men who wear womens clothing?

I have recently found out my 13 year old son is cross-dressing. I feel I need to talk to him about this issue but am unsure how to go about it. My son has always shown interest in womans clothing, in a very jokey kind of way ie. when he was younger he would run about the house in my high heels and laugh about it. I have always thought is he just playing or is it a more deep rooted thing. well anyway I have just found out he is cross dressing 'for real' now, in private. I would like advice for men who cross dress on how I can support my son and how do I get him to open up to me about why he is crossdressing.

Our pick of the answers:

You need to sit down with him and be open and honest, in a private setting. There must be trust built up, and a sense that he will not get into trouble. The situation may be more serious than you think and in that case there will be more shame than you can believe. Use every opportunity possible to be open and communicative. Tell him you will help him shop for clothes, and if he thinks he needs to talk to a therapist you will support that.

Maria asks…

Have you experienced pain/discomfort in your pelvic area from wearing boots with heels of at least 40 mm?

If yes, can you please give the brand/maker and country where it was manufactured. (basically this question is for men, because women are used to wearing shoes with high heels but womens answers are also welcome)

Our pick of the answers:

Good Question! I Need To Know Too...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment