Thursday 9 August 2012

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Mandy asks…

How do you walk in some 4 inch heels without breaking the heels ?

I grew up in a family which is in tight budget situation, recently my parents were able to save up enough money to get me my first pair of high heels, it is an pump that has an 4 inch heel but a little thicker than a stiletto heel but not very thick. So can anyone please tell me how to walk in 4 inch heels without breaking the heels ??

Our pick of the answers:

You feel like you're going to break the heel at first, I remember my fisrt pair of heels. I always thought I was going to break them, always. Then I learned how to walk in them properly. You can look up videos on youtube how to walk in heels, they are quite helpful to those who don't know how. If it's thicker than a stiletto then you shouldn't worry, just don't apply tons of pressure to the heel constantly for a long period of time.

Lizzie asks…

Do guys mind if the girl is only up to his shoulder without heels?

Reach their shoulders without heels, with heels just above their shoulder a bit. About a head or so taller than the girl. Do guys find that too short and uncomfortable for them? For example if the guy is 1 metre 70 and the girl is 1 metre 45-50cm . 20 - 25cm difference is that too huge. Just curious..As a girl i see them as really cute but what do u guys think

Our pick of the answers:

I dont know about others but I like them like that.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment