Wednesday 15 August 2012

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Online

Mandy asks…

How would you accessorize this dress?

http://www.jigsaw-online.com/fashion/1001254/J12917/womens/dresses/lyocell-beaded-maxi-dress I bought this dress for a wedding and I need to find shoes, a bag and jewellery that match. The silver detail is a sort of rusty silver colour so I'm not planning on accessorizing with silver because it'd be too difficult to match! How would you personally wear it? Thanks for any help :) xx

Our pick of the answers:

Beautiful dress!! It's not too frilly, so you could get away with a statement pendant. I'm sure you could find something on Etsy or deviantArt. Mystic-Marbles on deviantArt does custom designs, so you could probably show her the dress, and she'd make a set of jewelry to match it.

Jenny asks…

LGBT: Little fashion help, please? Shoe - specific?

I am shopping around for a pair of boots or wedges or something else to make me look taller but still show off my collection of very odd knee high socks. I just want your opinion on which of the three pairs of footwear I should purchase this time 'round. I'll probably buy another pair in a month or so (I like shopping online!), but by then I'll have other choices, I'm sure. Which pair would you get, please? I trust you all with things like this more than I trust the people in the Fashion area! My LGBT friends in the RW have never steered me wrong. Incidentally, I usually dress much like my avatar if that helps you. Just my skirts get a lot smaller in the summer as it gets screaming hot where I live. http://www.amazon.com/Volatile-Jobsite-Womens-Platform-Leather/dp/B0010Q34J2/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1241216784&sr=1-37 http://www.amazon.com/Volatile-Wallaroo-Wallabee-Womens-Platform/dp/B001AWKOAS/ref=sr_1_77?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1241217036&sr=1-77 http://www.amazon.com/Not-Rated-Womens-Bundle-Black/dp/B001EO5PP6/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1241217224&sr=1-38 I would get the last pair in black, though tan is pictured. Thank you! ☺

Our pick of the answers:

I have an... Unusual purse. I was looking for a purse and I saw it. I liked it, but sheesh it was ridiculous! I knew I would look like an idiot with it, so I insisted on shunning it. But every time I was in the thrift store, I couldn't keep my eyes off it. It made me feel happy when I looked at it. Finally, I just bought it. It's perfect for me and there's no one else on the planet who would have ever picked it out. I think the designer must have been taken out and shot. I don't take it out to draw attention to myself, but because every single time I look at it I smile. I have a favorite in those shoes, but my opinion doesn't matter. Fashion doesn't matter. No one has "a good sense of fashion." Look at all three shoes. Which ones make you smile when you look at them?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment