Wednesday 22 August 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Mary asks…

where can I find womens size 13 shoes cheap?

I had surgery on my foot and low and behold I am now a size 13 wide on one foot and not the other, I live in a little town and the highest I can find is 12 and they are few and far to find I have looked at the mall in memphis and little rock while there and never could find a large selection of 13's I am only 28 and don't want to resort to mens or ugly shoes, I am not afraid of online stores for drag queens or stuff like that I just want some confy nice female shoes

Our pick of the answers:

Online stores. They generally don't sell that big of shoe for women in stores.you usually have to have them special order.

Carol asks…

BEST PLACE ONLINE TO GET CHEAP SHOES WOMENS 11-12?

PLEASE NOT ZAPPOS..IAM SIZE 11-12

Our pick of the answers:

You can get shoes from various sites below including shoes.com, endless and shoemall. They have a good variety and free shipping. I found some discount codes on also on the site below. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment