Monday 13 August 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Carol asks…

Where can I safely sell a valuable italian stiletto switchblade knife?

I have an old Latama Italian Stiletto switchblade knife. Ebay won't allow it. Where can I sell this safely online? Where is a good place not online? This thing could be worth quite a bit, 4 digits is possible so I am not looking to be scammed. Is sharperdeals.net safe for this? Can I relist it on Ebay without saying its a switchblade/automatic knife?

Our pick of the answers:

I can help you. Email me here with a couple pictures and any details about the knife. I'll give you an honest answer: lightningwaves@yahoo.com

Jenny asks…

How to tell if a stiletto (knife) is legit?

I've been looking at stiletto's online and I really want to order one but I don't know if they are legit or not. Any recommended websites I can go to or advice on how to tell if it's any good? Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

Like any other online purchases,you must make sure they have a very good return policy. It is hard to tell anything for sure from a picture.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment