Thursday 2 August 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Betty asks…

I have a harmless fascination with wearing high heels?

I'm a guy. A Heterosexual guy. I love women. Maybe it's what has caused my fascination with wearing women's shoes. Pumps pumps pumps! I gotta wear em. Not in public, of course. Just around the house. They feel great! I don't know why women complain about wearing pumps. Only if they're brand new pumps do they hurt my feet. After i wear them in a bit, they feel great. The only ones i can't walk in real well are the 6" pumps. I almost broke my neck the other night! lol! They are black patent, and the sexiest looking shoes you ever saw in your life! I love my red 5" patent leather ones. Those i can walk in for miles! They feel so great, almost like they are part of my feet! I would never wear women's clothes. That wouldn't excite me in the least! Just the pumps is all i will wear. Of course men at one time in history wore high heels, almost exclusively. Anyone wanna share something that may seem "strange" they love doing?

Our pick of the answers:

I think your fascination is not a problem. If you enjoy it... Do it. I wear Ballet boots all the time and want to be permanently stuck in them for the rest of my life and I'm getting close to the point of no return. People think I'm crazy or a sl*t but I just want to live my life as I see fit.... And so what if I am a Sl*t.

Lizzie asks…

Affordable women's shoes for large feet?

I mean size eleven and upward, probably wide. Hopefully high heels/dress pumps ect. Where could I find such shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Try this site http://www.endless.com/b/242169011?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment