Wednesday 27 June 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Laura asks…

Womens Size 12 shoes?

Where can I find Womens shoes in size 12?

Our pick of the answers:

Try Fredericks.com They go up to a size 14!

Carol asks…

Where to find cute shoes in womens size 12+?

I am very tall and that comes with my father's feet :( I have resorted to wearing mens shoes and when I have to dress up, usually can only wear open toe/open heal shoes because nothing else fits. Once in a while I get lucky at payless, but only once in a while. Is there anywhere to find larger sized shoes? Thanks much!

Our pick of the answers:

* www.zappos.com www.shoetrader.com www.bigfeetstore.com www.designershoes.com www.payless.com www.eastbay.com www.shoesofyourdreams.com www.barefoottess.com searching online is your best bet as most stores carry up to a size 11. Good luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

No comments:

Post a Comment