Sunday 10 June 2012

Your Questions About New High Heels Without Heel

Mary asks…

Is it unattractive to wear gray pantyhose with high heel sandals?

Like this? http://streetpeeper.com/image_thumb/image.php?width=470&image=/sites/default/files/uploads/2009/01/33cdg1.jpg (just waist-down, it looks like my skirt and heels, just without flowers. And like I'm not wearing a white thingy or black shirt or jacket with them, just the skirt and shoes and a green blouse) My mother is making me wear hose with high heeled sandals for my first day to school, because those are the only pair of high heels I have and she didn't let me buy new ones. And she said I am absolutely going to wear them for the 1st day of school, simply because she wants me to dress more adult-like. Does it look all right on teenagers? Because I'm 17 and I'm scared that I'll look weird. My first day of gr. 12 is tomorrow. I don't have a choice but to wear heels, my mom's forcing me.

Our pick of the answers:

I think the hose (as long as they are sheer toe/sandalfoot and you tuck the seam under your toes) and the heels and the skirt will look fine. But I have to ask about the green blouse. Really? Green? Maybe it goes and I just can't picture it. Anyway, go for it. You'll look cute and yes, it looks fine for teenagers who want to look classy, not skanky.

Nancy asks…

Does somebody know if there is a special insole that I can use to be able to use high heels to go dance?

I sometimes wear high heels to go do things. However I never wear them to dance because somehow my shoes end up hurting the ball of my feet because the shoes are to hard or too straight. I am not sure how to explain it. But I am learning some new salsa steps and it doesn't look as good without some heels. If someone knows of a miraculous way of fixing this please tell me. Thank you My other big problem is that I am size 11 in the US... :( HEHE... so yea it will be a bit tough

Our pick of the answers:

You can get gel pads. These are the ones I've used. Http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/scholl-party-feet-ultra-slim-invisible-gel-cushions_1_10750.html added, as Artemis posted while I was writing I agree re good quality shoes. You wouldn't believe the difference a well made and well balanced shoe can make. I used to wear extreme high heeled platforms all day, and for dancing. Good ones were like wearing gloves on my feet. Bally were the best I ever had, but they may have changed by now. Http://www.bally.com/ Just seen these http://www.blochworld.com/shop/p-304-clear-comfort.aspx The look good.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment