Monday 18 June 2012

Your Questions About New High Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

Okay, where can I get a basic high heel shoe?

I mean no offense toward anyone who likes the new style, however I'm looking for something without the weird new platform-ish clunky toes and to weird patterns or metallic colors. Just a basic works-with-any-oufit-that-needs-heels shoe. Again, no offense to new style lovers, but I'm getting worried that the new ones are now the only ones out there. For someone whose not a fan, that is an upsetting concept. Thanks for your help.

Our pick of the answers:

Normally places like superstores and supermarkets have them, for example in the UK we have Tesco and Asda. When bought in these places they are normally far less expensive and have much more simple designs. :) Online shopping might be simpler and more convenient. You'd be more likely to get what you're looking for and won't have to go out of your way to get them. :)

Sharon asks…

How long do you think you can stand in these custom high heel shoes?

Me and my gf were bored and I came up with a challenge/bet. She had some old sling backs laying around. We set up some tacks on the spot were the heels normally rests. So I challenged here to stand in these shoes for 30mins, without resting her heels, only on tiptoe. If she could make it I would buy her a new pair of shoes. Unfortunately she endured it for only 20mins, it became a bit painful but I gave her a long foot rub afterwards.. So how long do you think you can stand in these shoes? http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6163/pdvd014small7hc.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

I would never stand in those shoes.. Those look like Circa 1995

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment