Monday 4 June 2012

Your Questions About New High Heels Without Heel

Nancy asks…

Need advice for wearing high heels?

I started wearing high heels about 22 years old, now i'm 23 years old, but i don't really often to wear it, i want to wear high heels, firstly because of my height, secondly i feel good of wearing high heels. But i have problem of wearing high heels, i don't really know how to wear it to balance my body, i'm living in New Zealand, the structure of the street is like uphills and downhills so it's ok for me to wear high heels when i walk to the uphills but i always feel fear of wearing the high heels while i'm walking to the downhills i feel very scared of falling down which make me feel embraced. Or sometimes its raining day or any ground without flat surface, i couldn't wear it i will be very scared and careful. So is anyone could tell me that how to wear the high heels without feeling fear of it or any tips and advice for helping me to wear the high heels more comfortable and confident?

Our pick of the answers:

When buying high heels as a beginner, it's important not to get stiletto's (the heel that's skinny like a pencil). Instead go for a more stable heel, perhaps one that is square. That way, whenever you walk your ankle won't wobble which could cause you to fall. Also, wedges are a bit more comfortable and extremely easy for beginners to wear, it's basically a stacked sole...so don't be nervous. Wedges are a lot sturdier and in fact are high style. Lastly, when purchasing any heels, make sure the bottom of the shoe has a good grip. If not, go to Walmart or Target to purchase some "non-skid" soles that you can stick on the bottom of your pumps. This added feature will give you confidence when walking, which is priceless. The cutest shoes sometimes lack this feature. "Non-skid" soles make you feel like you have tennis on, and in the case that you ever have to run...will give you that added grip when walking down those hills. The trick to wearing high heels is to make sure you do everything within your power to create that confidence you'll need. Nothing creates confidence like being prepared (purchasing non-skid soles), and practice (practice walking in them in around the house). Hope this helps...I'm a pro...even when my heel gets stuck in the crevices of the sidewalk. I never miss a beat...it's all about confidence!

Helen asks…

Is it ok to have only high heels in your closet?

Recently I noticed I'm having problems with flats. They make my calves hurt. Perhaps that isn't new, I hadn't worn them for a couple of years. It seems I'm now at a turning point: Would you try to do exercises in order to be able to flatten your foot again, or should I throw out all shoes without at least a 4 inch heel? I have no problems at all, and I'm perfectly fine with heels all the time. Not the jogging type lol.

Our pick of the answers:

If there is no space for the new 5 and 6 inch Stilettos that you buy and you wear only this sophisticated real high Heels you should give the lower ones away. As long there is no problem with space i would hold them. Training to be able to walk with flat Heels makes sense if you wan to start to jog

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About New High Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment