Sunday 10 June 2012

Your Questions About Heels For Cheap

Lizzie asks…

What Online Website Can ii Shop For Comfortable CHEAP Heels That Are Comfortable?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.amiclubwear.com I just researched them today.. They have heels for as low as 5 dollars! They have thee best brands for less! I was soooo happy when I found them

Betty asks…

Where can I get cheap Heels the pump style?

Where can I get a good pair of pump heels for under 25 dollars in melbourne or online with free shipping ? My budget is 15$ but will push it to 25 if they are good shoes

Our pick of the answers:

I am thinking you should try Pay Less, they have some really nice stylish shoes for less. Also some thrift stores carry nice heels for less. Who knows, they may have what you're looking for.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment