Friday 29 June 2012

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Sandy asks…

High Heels in Kids Sizes?

im 13 and im really small for my age so i have been trying to see if i can find high heels ( like women heels) in my size. Im a size one in kids (dnt laugh :P). Is their a way to get custum made one or is it not possiable

Our pick of the answers:

Try stores like Nordstrom. The Heels Wont Be Super High But They Work. Also, Betsey Johnson Has A Few Things that might work. Www.betseyjohnson.com

Donna asks…

High heels for kids??

I have a 5 year daughter and she wears a size 10 in shoes. We are invited to go to a wedding next month and I bought her a beautiful dress and she wants high heels to wear with the dress. I have a problem though I can't find any. I still shop in the toddler section for her and the only shoes that i find are flat. She wants them to "make noise". lol. I live in San Antonio so if anyone out there knows somewhere where I can find some cute heels for little girls, can you please let me know.

Our pick of the answers:

Sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea; that's why they don't make them in that size. Girls grow up way too fast these days. Can you buy her "princess" shoes for around the house? You can get them at the dollar store and they're made to play dress-up. She'll at least have the thrill of making noise with them. Hope that helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment