Friday 15 June 2012

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

how do you wear 5 inch platform heels without looking like a hooker?

i want these shoes: http://www.journeys.com/shi/product.aspx?id=170899&p=shoes&c=937&m=SM but my mom doesn't think theyre appropriate for a 10th grade girl (i'm very mature for my age, i don't WANT to look like a hooker) she said she didn't like another pair of shoes i got but when i put and outfit on with them, she ended up liking it, so i CAN prove her wrong.

Our pick of the answers:

Wear them with dark wash skinny jeans . Not super skinny jeans because superskinny jeans will make them look a lot more bulky. I love the shoes btw.. I would wear them, however, i'm pretty tall and the guys at my school arent. LOL hope i helped! Good luck! Answer mine? Http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjSep405SAt17nvqoWUhHgev5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20101113094903AAN0jjP

Sandy asks…

what is the highest heel you have ever worn without a platform?

I love my 7" heels (no platform!!) What about you?

Our pick of the answers:

I don't have any 7" heels, but I would love to get a pair! I love wearing heels they make your legs look good and since I'm short they make me look taller lol. I always feel classy with my heels:)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-platform-heels-without-heel-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment