Thursday 7 June 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Maria asks…

Can i wear legs warmers over my high heels stilettos because of the cold weather ?

I live in toronto , canada and it is always cold up here and i was thinking of wearing high heels stilettos to go to work tommorow but the weather is so cold as forecasted and i was thinking of wearing leg warmers over my heels, is that ok to wear it over my stiletto heels ??

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, but you have to keep the rest of your outfit in mind also.

Sharon asks…

Am I too much tall for wearing high heels stilettos ?

I'm about 5"8 5"9 and i love to wear my stiletto heels shoes, i love wearing those 5 inch or 6 inch stilettos, but am i too tall for heels ?

Our pick of the answers:

No you are not too tall. As long as you are comfortable with yourself who cares.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment