Tuesday 5 June 2012

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Betty asks…

What are the slippers called without heels?

Just what the subject says.

Our pick of the answers:

Moccasins? Slip on? Mules?

Laura asks…

Ladies , what is your height ? With & without heels?

Im a little man , 5 foot tall to be exact . Am curious to know what height most women are out there with and without their heels or heeled boots on . Im also used to being called all the names like tiny and shorty so feel free . I can take it . Please respond I have been towered over by women in heels , some wearing heels that had 5 to 8 inches for extra height , mainly looking at womens waistlines . Who would be either turned off by standing beside me or who would love to stand and tower over my tiny little body , putting their arm on top of my head and calling me all the little man names and that . Like I said feel free because I am used to it all . Love to hear all kinds of feedback

Our pick of the answers:

5'8.....

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment