Tuesday 5 June 2012

Your Questions About Buy Heels Without Heel

Maria asks…

How do I buy panties, bras, and heels without looking funny ?

I wear them for my bi husband.

Our pick of the answers:

Make sure it doesn't turn you inyo a "#henale" cuzz you HATE them right?

Ruth asks…

How can I buy clothes/heels from Paris without leaving the U.S.?

I want to know what clothes are in fashion over there and I know Paris is the fashion capital of the world anyway. How can I research what's in style over there?

Our pick of the answers:

You can go to a website that is made in paris but a clothing website... And order clothes. Or to see the latest trends purchase a pairs fashion magazine. Answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090424184154AAN2BvJ

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment