Saturday 30 June 2012

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Laura asks…

What type of clothes should i wear with Demonia knee high boots?

I just brought a pair of Demonia Women's Platform Buckle Knee Boot: Torment 804 Black. i'm a metal head and not goth although i do listen to gothic rock and a bit of deathwave edm industial here and there i mainly listen to metal. i tend to just wear short black skirts vest and maybe a corset if and when i want to i got the boots as i fell in love with them instantly not my usual shoe of choice trainers or new rocks that's me so i want to know what you can suggest to wear with these stunning boots with out looking goth or to goth as i don't want to be deemed as a "poser" I'm just me who i am no label just see something i like it I'll wear it I'm a size 16 and would suppose be a pear shape i have short red hair and few tattoos your help would be great thank you

Our pick of the answers:

I totally understand! Well, those sound like awesome boots! I would team them with something short, to show off the boots. Like a short dress or skirt. You can always play around with colours and lengths (like wear a thin long coat as well).

Sandy asks…

where can i find some heels like this but cheaper?

http://shop.guess.com/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Platforms/Hondo/GWHONDO its the sparklie ones..i need some cheaper but similar style...like pump or something

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know where you could get any in the US, sorry! But here's the URL for everyone http://shop.guess.com/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Platforms/Hondo/GWHONDO xxxxxx

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment