Monday 18 June 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Susan asks…

Anyone know a website where I can order some funky women's shoes?

They must be able to ship to Canada. I'm looking for some pumps, or wedges. I need something funky, or punk. Umm, what I mean by funky is not boring. I want some cool shoes that are not plain, maybe with leopard skin or something.

Our pick of the answers:

ShoeBuy.com sells over 550 brands of shoes and ships to Canada. Http://www.shoebuy.com You can also order shoes from Zappos.com through their Canadian store: http://Canada.Zappos.com I hope that helps! ************************* ***Edit: Here is a search for animal print shoes on Zappos.com (this is page 1 of 8 in the search results): http://canada.zappos.com/n/es/color/29/d/722000223/page/1.html Here are search results for multicolored women's dress shoes on ShoeBuy.com: http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/s.jsp/r_prof/mt_1/d_AdultF?Brand=&Category=Dress&P0=&Size=&GeneralWidth=&Color=1569&Heel=&Origin=&Price=&Profile=2&Req=prof&Dept=AdultF&submit=Search

Helen asks…

Why are women's shoes not made to be walked in?

I have virtually no feeling left in my feet, so despite the fact that I walk approximately 2 miles each day, I wear pumps, with usually a 3/12 to 4 inch heel. But they ALWAYS break. Not matter how high quality. It seems I only get a couple of days to a couple of weeks wear before I must send them to be repaired. It's pissing me off!

Our pick of the answers:

Women's shoes are physical incapable for walking bottom line. I like shopping for tennis shoes and all but come on, its so a hassle on and off all day just to feel comfortable. Summer has always been my favorite but flip flops and wedges for some reason have not been in my favor. I try to keep up with the styles but always I see my self looking like my grandmother with my gear on. Looking like I'm ready to walk a 4K right out of work. Its horrible!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment