Sunday 24 June 2012

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Betty asks…

How can you be head over heels?

When someone says 'Your head over heals in love' they're usually referring to you being abnormally so. But since your always head over heels, can someone explain how it makes sense?

Our pick of the answers:

When you are in love ...nothing makes sense!!!.

Lizzie asks…

What to do when a Leo girl is head over heels in love with me?

I am Pisces (DOB 28 Feb) and one of my friends is a Leo (DOB 10 Aug). We have been friends for over 3 years now. However lately I've noticed that she has taken a fancy for me. I came to know through one of our mutual friends that she is head over heels in love with me. Can you please advise how should I handle this Leo girl?

Our pick of the answers:

What should you do? 69

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head

No comments:

Post a Comment