Thursday 14 June 2012

Your Questions About New Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

Can you please give me some extra tips on how to walk in my new stiletto heels without breaking them ?

I've just bought these shoes after my boyfriend asked me to wear some stripper heels to school and i decided to substitute stripper heels with these wet seal black stiletto pumps that i bought for about $15 dollars. I bought these because i want to look sexy for him and at the same time appropriate and cute for school. I think these shoes have an 4 inch stiletto heel because the girl at the wet seal store told me when she was measuring it with her thumb. I know i might sound stupid of asking this question as i have worn heels before but my other heels i wear are 3.5 inches tall or 3 inches so i don't know if these will require different walking. Can anyone please give me some tips on how to walk in these shoes without breaking the stiletto heel ?? I would really want to walk in the correct way to avoid breaking the heels because they are new and because these are 4 inches tall not 3 inches. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/grace923/DSC08392.jpg http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/grace923/DSC08393.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

Practice wearing around the house for a while you will get use to them

Mary asks…

I want some new boots without a heel and black?

Has anyone gotten any boots that are black and DON'T have a heel? I'm going to the mall this weekend and want some new boots. So if you know a store that would be at a mall to get boots like these do tell....thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Journey's have a lot of cute boot with or without heels, Shi by Journey's does too!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment