Wednesday 6 June 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Outlet

Mandy asks…

Help choosing good quality, affordable basketball shoes?

I'm going to an outlet mall near me today to get basketball shoes. My store options are Nike, Reebok, Converse, New Balance (if they even have basketball shoes) and Adidas (the only basketball shoes that I have seen from them have been hideous). Any suggestions on where I should go to get a good affordable pair of shoes. I checked out the Converse site, and they seemed relatively affordable and they looked decent. Are Converse basketball shoes good shoes, or not. I wanted to check out And1s too, but the only place that I know sells them is Foot Locker, and I'm guessing they will be more expensive than Outlet Mall shoes. Thanks for any suggestions.

Our pick of the answers:

Most of it is up to you, if you feel comfortable in the shoes. Most new basketball shoes you got to wear in a little. For some reason I always end up going with a Nike pair of shoes, most comfortable for me. I agree that the outlet mall will be cheaper. One suggestion is to stay away from the "air pocket" shoes, where you can see clear plastic under the heal. I blew them out a couple times and wont ever go back to those. I know its not much but hope it helps

Sandra asks…

Anyone got a price tag for the Nike Air Yeezy?

Also, what type of outlets will they be released at? I'm guessing shoe boutiques and the like (not Footaction or Champs). Know of any places in Chicago?

Our pick of the answers:

Yo, I'm from Chicago too I was searching online for em and came across this information: http://kicksandchicks.com/chickswithkicks/ (Scroll down a bit to see the Yeezy article) Says its gonna release in March 2009. I hope they're real talk!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment