Sunday 17 June 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

A question for the ladies about Men's shoes?

If YOU were going to buy your guy a pair of Tennis shoes what kind would they be? Personal preference here kids ;)

Our pick of the answers:

Old Skool suede Pumas, just like the kind I wear.

Lisa asks…

HELP! What is your opinion for shoes for my costume. Men and Ladies please answer?

I am having a Halloween party and plan to be a vampire, I have a really awesome black and red lace up corset with short, flirty skirt and a black, velvet cape I plan to wear. I want to know if I should team the outfit with thigh high leather boots and fishnets or fishnets and high heeled pumps? My legs aren't my best feautre so I like the idea of the boots to give them a longer, leaner look but also like the idea of classy pumps. What is your opinion and why? Goal is too look super vixen sexy for my honey.

Our pick of the answers:

Well mary janes are cute n classy. But if ur going more sultury (idk how to spell) then i would go with fishnets n high leather boots. If the rest of ur costume is still the focus ur eyes wont be drawn to the boots n it'll cover ur legs a little, but high blk boots are cute on most ppl. BOOTS: http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWebSite105/Active905/Pages/CostumeRental/VikingGothic/Pics%20Viking%20Gothic/VikingT7726.jpg HEELS: http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/landing/Vampire%20Costumes%20_x/vampire1.jpg

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment