Wednesday 20 June 2012

Your Questions About Buy Heels Without Heel

Ruth asks…

as a young boy (13) how do i buy corsets and high heels without mum and dad finding out?

i love my mums high heels but i have grown alot and my feet are bugger and i want some high heels and corsets i loved wearing my sisters but she moved out and threw it how and were can i buy these things form please and corsets under £25

Our pick of the answers:

I totally understand how hard that sort of thing can be for a kid your age. I would go to thrift stores or charity shops for heels, it's an excellent gold mine for that sort of thing. As for corsets...i'm not sure! Maybe hot topic or possibly topshop

Susan asks…

I can't walk in high heels without having the back slip off! help?

Okay so I am a junior in high school and i'm very good at walking in high heels. Even the very high heels. The only thing is I buy the high heels that always have a strap of some sort because the backs always slip off the back of my feet when I walk if they don't. Should I be buying smaller sizes? Or does this just come with practice? Because I always buy the right size it just never seems to work. Even with flats. What do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

If it feels like you couldnt go a size smaller, try putting one of those heel protector things that you stick in the back,although that will only work if you are wearing closed heel.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment