Sunday 3 June 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes Macy's

Sharon asks…

What is your hot spot for clothing/shoes/jewelry?

stores: H&M, Urban Outfitters,Macy's,Aldo Charlotte Russe, the limited, French Connection, Temptation II, I like Water Tower, Victoria's secret, Old Navy's ...sometimes, DSW Boutiques: Francesca's Collection, Aerosoles, Icings, Misun, Spoil Me, Nine West...I live in chicago,so, yeah i used to like Forever21 but their quality is...uhm...starting to irritate me, and it is Very unorganized. One thing i dont get, Why is there jewelry sooo cheap?? i dont shop at Hollister and Abrecrombie...they look too childish.. well, i do buy Aeropostale and AE sweaters, they are cute-looking sometimes, so, how about you????

Our pick of the answers:

I like looking at the stuff at H&M, but I can't even afford their regular prices, and the stuff I like never goes on sale. I like a lot of those department-store-like stores such as Kohls, Peebles, etc. Or those discount chains like Ross, Burlington Coat Factory, etc. I also love the GAP Inc stores (Gap, Banana Republic, and recently, Old Navy stuff which has been improving in both design and quality) and I frequent the J Crew outlets. Charlotte Russe, Delias, Target, and Wet Seal have sales on those cute tops that don't have to last. For shoes, I wait for sales on boots and sneakers to get the over $100 pairs for about $30. For flats I go to a bunch of small stores in Philly (where I live) or NYC (where my relatives live).

Donna asks…

Valentines Day clothing help please?

So I have never ever had a good Valentines Day. I have come to the point of which I hate the holiday and everything to do with it but my new boyfriend is determined to make this one a good one despite my protests. So I have these two outfits that I can wear: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/mugitplw818/IMG_9436.jpg http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/mugitplw818/IMG_9438.jpg Or if you have any other outfits [links please] feel free to show me. Include hairstyles Shoes Jewelry and anything else kthx I am a size 0 and about 5' 6" Those pictures up there are gross. Here is what my hair and body look like. http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/mugitplw818/IMG_8107.jpg http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/mugitplw818/IMG_7910.jpg http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/mugitplw818/IMG_8057.jpg I need accessory and hair style ideas. Stores I shop at are: Cache Charlotte Russe Wet Seal Rave Coach Prada DKNY BCBG The Buckle Louis Vuitton Burberry Bloomingdale's Home & Furniture Lord & Taylor Macy's Neiman Marcus Nordstrom Nine West Aldo Anthropologie Arden B Banana Republic White House|Black Market MNG by Mango H&M Guess Gap Express Etc. Etc. So help? Please?

Our pick of the answers:

Aww your so cute i love your look! :) i think the blue one looks great on you and you should wear that one, but the red one is more traditional because its red for valentine's day but if i were you i would choose the blue one good luck!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment