Monday 4 June 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Cheap

Sharon asks…

Where can I find nice cheap high heels or boots?

I love shoes and shoe shopping. I spend way too much money that I don't have on brands like Jessica Simpson, BCBG, and Frye. Where can I find either these brands for cheaper or similar styles that won't break the bank?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.myoutletshopping.com/Women-Shoes-category119.html different style of name brand shoes with cheap prices / hope it helps

Maria asks…

Can I get reimbursed for mold damage to my personal property in my apartment?

So about a week or go we noticed our wall next to out ac had "water leak" marks, my boyfriend told the apartment office about it and it had been worked on before, yesterday i was walking and stepped in wet carpet initially I thought my 1yr old spilled her drink so I cleaned it. Again i stepped in water but i different section. We noticed everything along the wall was wet. Immediately i thought omg what if my close are wet my clothes and shoes are in the hallway closet,ac is on the other side of closet) sure enough my shoes were damaged. The had mold all over them and their not cheap ( steve madden,bcbg,jessica simpson) all together 6 pairs were damaged, te boxes were literally falling apart, sorry long story lol... like any other woman I am a fan of shoes, so can I get reimbursed??? yes i have a bunch of pics and the maintenance and the manager knew about the ac problem.. more worried about my daughter thatn shoes..taking her to the doc cause she has a rash not sure if it her eczema or anything to do with mold, i dont wanna jump to conclusions

Our pick of the answers:

Only if you have personal rent insurance. The apartment owner is only responsible for the structural damage. Personal property is your responsibility.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-jessica-simpson-shoes-cheap-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment