Wednesday 27 June 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Nancy asks…

Does anyone know which website has great riced cute heels or pumps, for larger sizes.ex.10 or 11 in womens?

I wear a size 10 or 11 in women's shoes. My only problem is, i can't ever find well priced pumps or heels in my size! That really frustrates me and i was wondering did anyone know a particular website online I can possibly order shoes my size, that are at a reasonable price? Let's say between the price range of 30- 80 dollars.

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos.com My boss is a size 11 and this is where she gets most of her shoes. They are a great company to deal with too. Free shipping and free returns. They also ship your order very quick.

Carol asks…

Ladies do you like Pointy Toe Pumps or Wide Pumps? What's your favorite heel height?

Pumps makes womens legs sexy,confidence and fully of beauty.Do you like to wear Pumps with Dresses or Skirt Suits or Pants? Do you like to wear Pantyhose or Stockings with Pumps sometimes? This question is for ladies only.

Our pick of the answers:

I like chunky 3.5 inch heels and if I wear a skirt it has to be floor length or a mini. No down to the knees mess. I like pant suits when I can't find a decent skirt and I wear panty hose if it's a closed toe shoe and no pantyhose if it's open toe.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment