Tuesday 19 June 2012

Your Questions About High Heels Mysteries

Laura asks…

Book Suggestions (Chick Lit/Romance/Comedy/etc.)?

So I just read two series that I loved (The Sophie Green Mysteries by Kate Johnson & The High Heel Mysteries by Gemma Halliday). I loved the British Romance Comedy Chick Lit that came with Sophie Green more than the High Heel Mysteries, but either way, I enjoyed them both. Any suggestions on some similar books? Or your all time favorites? I like when they start heading into a Romantic Comedy angle. I'm a hopeless romantic and love love love the romance in a story. That being said, while I like romance being a main focus to the story I cannot stand a book solely based on romance. There has to be comedy or a mystery or something along those lines. Not an American Romance Harlequin book. Another good book/series I enjoyed was the Magic Series by Tracy Madison. So, yeah...any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

If you like Brit chick lit, you'd probably enjoy "Bridget Jones' Diary" by Helen Fielding and the sequel "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason". You might also like the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella, starting with "Confessions of a Shopaholic". "One Day" by David Nicholls is also good -- it's being made into a film at the moment.

Mary asks…

Upon arrival of a high-heeled spider, I wrote this, will you ?

I think that I will never be quite sure of my stillettoed sister- she weaves a cloak of mystery and is really good at Twister. She has ridden rollercoasters that would make Minnie dizzly. she won't do as she's suppostuh, she could tame a grizzly. Puppies, kittens; even lizards love her and think she's Mom Pixies, witch-runts and word-wizards know that she's the BOMB. Ticking talks not by timeclocks by essential things- a poem! Her high heels click-clack when she walks, like an octametronome. Nancy, you did something wonderful. I treasure this book.

Our pick of the answers:

I like reading poems about people, even if I don't know them...am I a creep?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment