Saturday 9 June 2012

Your Questions About Buy High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Mary asks…

How to dress like a social butterfly? Your opinion?

I'm kind of shy, but Im hoping to grow out of that and be more social. I like the summer-ish, almost preppy style. I already dress that way, sort of, but I wear sweaters and tee shirts with tennis shoes cause I'm too shy to wear anything else. That has to change. So could you tell me what kind of things I should buy to help with that look? Shoes too, please. I can walk in high heels and I love them. Thanks :) P.S Include pics if you can?? And were I can by the clothing!

Our pick of the answers:

I've known preppy "social butterflies," goth ones, hippy ones, and everything in between. It is an attitude and behavior, not a style. But heels always help.

Mandy asks…

A girl tops question? Girls only!?

A girl tops question? Girls only!? I am a guy and I sometimes wear girl tops and my mom was pissed when she found out I bought these three long tight sleeve colored t-shirts and the wide tops from the girls section at Stitches and H&M. The long sleeve ones look good with a vest or cropped jacket and they are long so they pass my bum and give me a skirt figure. Anyways, I look good cause I am a stylish guy and everything and the wide tops I can wear by themselves but my mom hates how I dress. She even said that she preferred killing me when I was a baby if she knew I was going to be this way. And she preferred me being a druggy than dressing feminine. I wear guys clothes but I also wear girls clothes like jeans, tops, jackets and stuff. I am really fashionable and I like clothes. What do u think of my mom though? I ain't gay or anything but she still hates me. I am a somewhat feminine guy. Today I wore my black wide leg skinny fit jeans/skinny flared, the tight greenish/yellow long sleeve top I was talking about and my black vest I got from Guess, my designed black scarf, jewelry and my grey high heel boots that the high heels won't show cause of the flares of the jeans and she insulted me and started hating on me cause she wants me to dress differently. Oh yeah the long top so it passed my bum and it looked like a skirt figure but I still looked really good. I am a good looking/pretty guy. Anyone against this will burn in the flames of hell with their family and friends like I will curse you and hope you go to hell and suffer. I reported you Auihill and I hope you, your family and everyone you love will suffer and die a painful death. I curse you and you willl be torture and suffer all your life! You will die too jonset and everyone you know will suffer! I know and I have a thing that when I curse people they actually get cursed. Go eat shit popsicle stix you whore! I will murder you and kill everyone u know. But before I will torture you so u will suffer. That is because I am the devil and I will make u eat shit and burn ur hands and cut them off so you won't be able to touch anymore!

Our pick of the answers:

I am actually so happy that you clearly have a passion for clothes and looking good! It's hard to find guys who actually admit they take time and effort into their appereance! And hey, i'm a girl and sometimes i buy guys shirts so i can get the scoop neck shirt effect and i wear leggings and heels and it looks so casual yet gorgeous! Theres nothing wrong with wearing clothes of the opposite gender at all! Wearing girls clothes is no big deal, sometimes they actually fit men's figures better so go for it! Whatever you look good and feel good in, that's all that matters! And you shop at H&M! Major style points!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment