Friday 16 November 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes Online

Nancy asks…

WHERE CAN I BUY NICE AND CHEAP WOMEN'S WEDGE SHOES ONLINE?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.ginonv.com/women/proddetail.aspx?id=73892

Carol asks…

I need answers A.S.A.P!!!Where can I buy black, size 12 wide dressy sandals online?(yes, women's shoes)?

Yes... i was "cursed" with big feet (T_T) and i have a prom coming up. I have everything else but shoes! (note*first prom* so I'm clueless) and I live on Guam,where shipping is expensive!, and not that many places to buy shoes...nice shoes for my needs.=p so yeah... What site can I go to, to find nice, casual,black, size 12 wide sandals? help me please!!! I need answers A.S.A.P.!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Ebay.com , payless.com,or shoeshow.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment