Tuesday 6 November 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Mary asks…

Look good on men? Secondly, the shoes.?

Hi, I wanted to know if you gals or I guess guys would think this would look good for clubbing and bar. Basically, a black slim tie, black vest, white shirt( collared ). With dark destroyed jeans( but white destruction ), and the shoes that are in this picture: http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Men-Slim-Fit-Dress-Trousers-Pants-Color-Gray-29-33_W0QQitemZ250705626487QQcategoryZ57989QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7258971665858557620 - My second q, what type of shoes are those? I also have a gray vest, and a blue slim tie. Plus I have argyles, but really want to dress it up, but not over the top( like a suit ). So what do you think, and also what type of shoes are those( if you know the maker of the show great ). Thanks! - I have other collar shirts as well, but was thinking white.

Our pick of the answers:

Hell yeah, sounds good. My only criticism: go for non-distressed, dark-wash sleek denim; with dressier items like a vest and tie, it's gonna look kinda stupid if you wear distressed jeans. And you might want to go with black oxfords; brown would wreck the sleek, black look. That's what those shoes are, by the way. Leather oxfords.

Jenny asks…

Why don't stores sell Converse shoes much anymore?

I love Converse. I can rarely find Cons for women in stores anymore. There aren't even many styles in men's which doesn't matter cause I can't find men's shoes that are small enough to fit me. I had a pair of One Stars ten years ago that lasted for several years. They seemed to be much more popular then. What happened? Also, remember Kaepas? I had a suede navy blue pair. I don't like ordering online, but guess I'll have to.

Our pick of the answers:

Every store I go to I see Converse, or at least Converse styled shoes. You should try Journeys, Hot Topic, PacSun, Foot Locker Ladies (thats where I bought mine) and I saw an imitation and much cheaper (which was really cute) in Payless.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment