Wednesday 21 November 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Mandy asks…

What size pumps are men's size 8 1/2?

I'm wear a men's size 8 1/2 shoe. What size women's pumps would convert to a size that would fit?

Our pick of the answers:

Just to be on the safe side, I'd choose a 10 1/2. My dad is a size 8 1/2 in mens too, and long story short, he is a 10 1/2 in women's heels. Lol. I am an 8 in women, and a 6 in men, so i'm used to 2 sizes of difference...if your feet aren't fairly wide or of small width, then i'd say to get a 10. And good luck buying women's heels, let alone walking in them :P

Donna asks…

Where can I find shoes (gorgeous satin pumps) like these?

I'm looking for shoes that look like these (Georgina Goodman Women's Cynthia Satin Pump) http://www.endless.com/Georgina-Goodman-Womens-Cynthia-Satin/dp/B0018GJHQI?tag=endlesscj-20 These cost $785 so needless to say, I need to know where to find similar shoes at a cheaper price by the end of today because I need these for prom. Thank you so much in advance! I need shoes similar to these in either silver or black and the material must be satin

Our pick of the answers:

You can find something similar at amiclubwear.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment