Monday 19 November 2012

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Lisa asks…

Where can I buy AUTHENTIC Christian Louboutin heels for less?

Our pick of the answers:

The Outnet! It's Net-a-Porter's "sister site", which offers discounts on designer clothes, shoes and accessories. I treated myself and bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress and Brian Atwood shoes there a couple of weeks ago and I love them. Anyway, I just had a look and they do sell a range of Louboutins, all up to 60% off: http://www.theoutnet.com/Shop/Shoes?designerFilter=Christian_Louboutin Have fun :)

Nancy asks…

Less heels on raw now?

I think there are less heels on raw after the 2008 draft after rey,punk,batista moved.......... only orton as a heel? do you think there will be a heel change for jericho or someone else?

Our pick of the answers:

Raw is #1. So, they need to have the top face superstars there. Especially, the top show will need the top merchandise sellers.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment