Sunday 25 November 2012

Your Questions About Heels Without Heels Images

Susan asks…

2-part question: The lines on our palms and heels?

1) What do you call the lines on our palms and the ones above our heels? 2) I skinned my heels because I ran without socks on. After about a week it was completely healed, I noticed that even after getting skinned, the healed wound still had that line. How did that happen? Does the body know that my foot had that and when it regenerated it kept that "design"? Example of the line I'm talking about: http://img4.realsimple.com/images/health/preventative/0509/heels-feet_300.jpg It's the one above the heel, the line on the skin.

Our pick of the answers:

1) There is no specific name. They are often just referred to as: Palm lines. If I'm correct, it is the outline of the muscles in our hand. On our heels, I'm guessing its loose skin. 2) I can't answer that. I'm just guessing that elastic type things have a memory on how far they can stretch (Not a physical memory, of course)

Jenny asks…

How can i add colour to my heels ?

I am going on a night out on saturday but i am a student so don't have lots of money :L ! i am looking for a way to jazz up my grey patent heels :-) they have two a t bar strap http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/20080108_050010810963?$ProdLarge$ like this and this colour two without the pink and bigger heel need help !

Our pick of the answers:

How about stickers? Not necessarily kiddy ones, but WH Smiths do quite a range, including letters if you wanted to write something. Or glow in the dark paint?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heels Images

No comments:

Post a Comment