Saturday 10 November 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Betty asks…

Can I wear men's shoes? Women's bodies move differently?

I bought some Asics Kayano 13's and when I got them home, and after trying them on longer than 4 minutes like in the store, I noticed after about 10 minutes they were a little tight. I got Standard width. The store doesn't carry them in wides and I'm on a military base in Japan so it's not like I can drive to another store and find the size I need. I wanted to exhange them for the men's version because they'll be wider. I hear women's bodies move differently and their running shoes aren't made the same as men's. So I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to go buy shoes made for the other gender. Help!

Our pick of the answers:

Actually they are made the same. If you take a men's kayano and compare it to a women's in a D width, they will be exactly the same except the women's will have a more femanine color. You should have no trouble switching to the mens' version.

Maria asks…

Are these shoes for men or women? (Picturess!)?

I saw BoA's MV for Energetic, and she was wearing these beautiful shoes! http://www.oksupra.com/adidas-originals-x-jeremy-scott-js-wings-white-s-251/ I want to buy them, but I searched on Ebay and they said it was for men? But since BoA was wearing them, I'm sure I can too, but I wear women size 9. And if I convert in to men's its size 7. So I'm not sure if these are women's or men's. If I accidently bought size 7 and it was for women then I can't wear them! >___< Thanks in advance!!!

Our pick of the answers:

They look more feminine, but I am sure a male can wear them. They seem like something Kanye West would wear.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment