Monday 5 November 2012

Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

Helen asks…

where to buy disco shoes?

Where can I buy '70s disco shoes (preferably platform shoes without the high soles, just heels)

Our pick of the answers:

Goodwill

Betty asks…

How can i get myself to the shoe store ?

My friend her birthday is coming up and i wanted to get her some heels and the shoe store i want to go to is in a mall far from here. How can i get myself to the mall ? The mall is like 9 miles from where i live. How can buy the high heels without people looking at me weird ?

Our pick of the answers:

If you're having trouble buying shoes locally, you can try buying them online. There's all kinds of great places with cheap, but classy shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment