Friday 2 November 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes Badminton

Maria asks…

Best shoes for badminton ?

I play on a green plastic court. Court floor has some has texture to it. I bought a pair of puma badminton shoes. Soft soles, it says "sport lifestyle" on the top of the tongue, PUMA CELL on the inner red sole, art no: 184080 08. Sounds a very skilled pair, but the shoe stcks to the plastik court floor. It grips too much. At times, ive tipped over because it just stopped, and i toppled over. It seems like a sole makes a very strong contact with the floor at the courts, and i think im going to break my knee sooner or later in these shoes. I've invested some thing like $120 in these shoes. Did i get ripped off ?

Our pick of the answers:

Okk

Nancy asks…

What shoes are good for badminton?

I have a nike tiempo which I believe is for indoor court/ soccer sport. Would it be just ok if i use it (temporarily) for badminton? Will it be funny if I use them? http://www.bigtoe.com/shop-by-style-nike-tiempo-nike-air-tiempo-mystic-ii-ic-shoe--gold-.html

Our pick of the answers:

There are special badminton shoes you can purchase. I use basketball shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes Badminton

No comments:

Post a Comment