Sunday 11 November 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Laura asks…

Where can i find discontinued or older Nine West pumps?

These shoes were bought a year ago and the dog got them. They are Ivy Violet, open toed, satin, They are called Chictochico. The barcode number is 7 30224 14977 2. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I know exactly which pair of shoes you're talking about! I fell in love with them this past Monday, also in Violet. You can go to any Nine West Outlet store and ask them to locate the pair in the size & color that you want from a different store. They are $40 plus tax AND free shipping. There's also a 'Buy 1 Get the second pair 50% off' sale going on right now. The Sales Associate that helped me didn't offer to locate the pair from a different branch. I had to ask. Hope you'll find it. The Violet is absolutely gorgeous!!! Btw, the name's not Kurt. It's Liz. I'm using my bf's account since I don't have a yahoo account. This isn't a creepy guy that has a shoe fetish. Ahaha.

Ruth asks…

Returning high heels to Nine West bc of blisters?

This past weekend I got the absolute cutest pair of peep-toe nickle colored strappy cut-out high heels at Nine West and thought they were the greatest looking shoe Id seen since new years... http://www.ninewest.com/Nickeya/8724582,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=LTGOWMT&cgid=8346252&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=ninewest-catalog After just one day of wearing them to work, they have rubbed the fiercest blisters along the backs of my heels and insides of my arches of my feet. Now I normally expect it to take a while to break in new shoes and that blisters are not uncommon, especially when not wearing pantyhose, but for whatever reason this was way worse than usual. I dont know if I can take these shoes back to Nine West or not !?! I tried to wear them to work again today and my bare feet are literally covered with bandaids from these shoes. I dont think any of the blisters have burst or bled in the shoes just yet, so Im just hoping to make it to my afternoon break to run to the drugstore and pickup some Dr. Scholls Fast Flats so I wont have to suffer through these blistering shoes anymore. I love ninewest but these are hard for me to take. If these pretty but blistery shoes are only very gently used and have no scuff marks or wear on them, can I still still return them at Nine West?

Our pick of the answers:

Not real sure your real or a troll based on you wearing those shoes to work??? Unless your a stripper. I'll answer anyway, I wear heels everyday but i limit the height th 5" max. If your in a office 8-9 hours a day in 6-8 inch' heels your going to get blisters no matter what you do. I have at least 300 different pairs of heels in my closet for a lot of different makers. I do like Nine West and use them often and have returned shoes to them but not after wearing them for 2 days. When I have a problem with new heels i get inserts under the toe and in back of the heel. I always wear pantyhose so that reduces the rubbing considerately or eliminates it. I do wear some sky high heels for my BF and going out but again always with hosiery. Call Nine West and see if they will take them back, I use Zappo's for most of my heel purchases and they are excellent.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment