Sunday 11 November 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Linda asks…

Prom shoes for big footed women?

Does anyone know what would be a good online store where I can buy prom shoes for a big footed women? because I am cursed with these big feet of mine and I can not find any shoes for prom. Id love for any help what-so-ever! Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.designershoes.com/designer/ This site is great. My sister is 6' and wears a size 12. She orders most of her shoes. Really nice shoes Some may be pricey http://www.masseys.com/Search_Results.aspx?type=3&parent_id=119&cat_id=117 another good one

Susan asks…

big feet women calling?

I'm doing research on how i can make better shoes for women with big feet.I would like for the women to give me their height and shoe size and what type of shoes work best for them.All the information will be very helpful.

Our pick of the answers:

Hi i'm 24 and since i was 15 have had uk size nine feet. Im now 5tf 6 i have a really narrow foot so they look really long, for some reason, companies assume that if u have long feet then they should be wide, this is not true in my case! I prefer really feminine shoes that dont make my feet look bulky, i dont mind if they make them look longer because it will look more feminine so i like pointy shoes or ones that arent really round and arent padded to the nines(excuse the pun) with fabric and laces and extra details that bulk the shoe and make u look like u have your feet in concrete blocks! Feminine and slim is the way to go for me!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment