Tuesday 27 November 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With High Arches

Lisa asks…

I need shoes for a stubborn old lady lol please help?

So I work with this woman and she always complaining about her poor feet and her doctors say its cause of her back but she reffuses to get special shoes made cause theyre for old people lol she also has high arches and her feet are always swollen cause she cant find the right shoes so I'm asking if you know any brands that are good for high arched feet and a old woman with a bad back?

Our pick of the answers:

Lol.. Question...

Carol asks…

Sexy sandal with (high) arch support?

I sprained my foot (BADLY) last summer & my doctor told me to wear shoes with arch support. Hard to find anyway, but IMPOSSIBLE for women's summer shoes, and especially good looking, sexy shoes. Right now I'm looking for a sport sandal (for all day walking @ beach & amusement park), everyday sandals, and dressy, high heeled sandals. (Several summer weddings to go to) Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've discovered Born/Bjorndal shoes (have 1 pr.) but beyond that am not sure about brands and my offline choices are SEVERELY limited - I live in farm country. :(

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know how much you are willing to spend, but you can take a look at the Taryn Rose website. Another alternative is to take a look at the zappos.com website. Good Luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment