Monday 26 November 2012

Your Questions About Heels

Laura asks…

How do you wear heels comfortably after bunion surgery?

It's been a little over a year since I've had either surgeries on my feet(both done separately), and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on making heels a bit more comfortable to walk in? I can wear 2 inch(rough estimate) heels comfortably, but any higher and the joint of my big toe to my foot starts to hurt almost instantaneously. I know it's whenever the doc gives the 'okay,' but that was awhile ago for me. Any tips or tricks?

Our pick of the answers:

Okey try this try use high heels that have the exrta heel in the front oh the shoe most people say that ur foot will be in a better shape instade of the back of ur foot bing up so high and the front facing strait down this way the back heel is high and so is the front making it a lil easyer to walk in and a lil more comfortable also u might want to use a gel pad thing for ur foot for that extra confort hope this works!

Mary asks…

What do you think about different color heels for your wedding?

I have an ivory dress and ivory heels for my wedding but I'm not a big fan of the heels and I can't find anything else. I do however have these really fun light purple/greyish heels. And by the time the dance rolls around I am going to put on ballerina style slippers anyway. I can wear the purple ones for the ceremony right? Does anyone have pics of your shoes you are wearing or wore at your wedding?

Our pick of the answers:

I think that it's perfectly okay to wear the colored heels with your gown for the ceremony. Most of the time you probably won't be able to see the shoes. I have seen a lot of brides do this - it's a way of adding a bit of their personality to the outfit. If you feel comfortable in those heels then definitely wear them. I spent a lot on my bridal shoes and it really wasn't worth it - looking back I would have been fine wearing something that I already had in my closet. Don't worry - I doubt people will be focusing on your shoes - they will be looking at the beautiful bride. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment