Sunday 25 November 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Maria asks…

Help! I cannot find GUESS shoes I saw in the store a week ago...?

Hello! last week I went to DSW and saw the most amazing pair of GUESS shoes. I stupidly didn't buy them and went back yesterday to get them and they were gone! They aren't on the website or DSWs. Any help? They were tall, stiletto black mary janes, with a closed toe and had little G's on them. I'm desperate! Where can I find them?

Our pick of the answers:

Hey I searched online and found these... I hope I helped! =D These Don't have the little G's but I think they kinda fit the description. Http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?pid=621608002&tid=PLPTPLP&kwid=1 Here are some black Guess Stiletto's http://www.like.com/shoes/guess_black_stiletto?SID=YAH&CID=YBSHO632a719a6c56d781 If these weren't it I suggest you search for them in piperlime.com, they carry alot of designer shoes like Guess.

Laura asks…

guess womens dress shoes/sandles...please help!!!?? any girl that bought guess sandals?

for example if i wear size 6 and buy guess sandals, is it just me or do they run smaller ...i got some guess shoes and the size six was TINY...so next time should i go 1 size bigger??? give advice please...and/or personal experiences w/ guess shoes sizing...or guess size in general! thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

A lot of shoe brands fit differently. With Guess I usually run about 1/2 a size bigger.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment