Thursday 15 November 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Betty asks…

I'd like to order some Steve Madden shoes and have them sent to Mexico. How much taxes will I have to pay?

I was told that if the package was below 300 us$, even if sent via Fed Ex, I wouldn't have to pay any taxes. I'll be ordering directly from the online store. Has anyone done this before?

Our pick of the answers:

Te respondo en Español porque te apantallaría con mi soberbio Inglés importado de Gabacholandia: El calzado deportivo "Steve Madden" si lo puedes traer a México sin pagar absolutamente ningún impuesto de aduana ni i.v.a. Ni nada de nada, ese par de zapatos no tiene ninguna restricción aduanal; solo pagas al tienda de USA el costo del zapato y el costo del envio a México. FedExpress en 3 o 4 días hábiles te entrega en tu hogar la caja de zapatos y la compra la puedes rastrear vía internet para que sepas por cual Aduana de México pasó tu mercancía. Ser extranjera legal o ilegal no te impide traer cosas al país - los empleados de FedExpress al llegar a tu domicilio solo preguntan por ti y algunas veces piden identificación y otras no - solo te piden echarle la "poderosa" a la minicomputadora portatil que traen para confirmar que recibiste la mercancía. El trabajo de los empleados de FedExpress es solo de entregar mercancía no de interrogar al Cliente

Sandra asks…

Has anyone else's Steve Madden shoes fallen apart?

I have a pair of 50 dollar sandals that I bought from them and after a week or so the paint/foot surface began peeling off! I do have a pair of really adorable boots that I bought last year that I Steve Madden and those have stayed in good condition. So is it only their sandals that are crappy, or have their shoes is general been getting crappier? Has this happened to anyone else?

Our pick of the answers:

That has never happened to me with any of my Steve Maddens. Maybe try calling them / e-mailing them to let them know what happened and see if there is any way you can get a replacement pair. Generally they have good customer service and if you make a big deal out of it, they might give you a new pair or refund.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment