Wednesday 28 November 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes Tennis

Nancy asks…

'Tennis' shoes...i need them for a clay tennis court..where can i get the right ones?

i need an appropriate tennis shoe for a clay tennis court.. they require a somewhat flat bottom so the court isn't destroyed.. this is my first year playing and i LOVE it.. what type of shoes do i need? where can i get them?

Our pick of the answers:

There are shoes specifically designed for clay court. You can purchase these shoes at many tennis clubs, but definitely online. I would recommend tenniswarehouse.com, as that is where I purchase my shoes. Just look through the website and read about the different shoes. I am familiar with the "feathers", which is a light shoe and perfect for clay. Though you will find many other shoes on the website that will be suitable for clay court. If shopping online isn't your thing, then you will have to go to a tennis club/pro shop to purchase shoes. If they don't have any you like then it is possible that maybe they can order some for you. Do not buy shoes from footlocker, payless, or any other shoe stores because they will not have what you are looking for. Clay court shoes should be purchased through a tennis based store. Good luck with your shoes, hope I helped! :-)

Laura asks…

Tennis court shoes vs comfortable running shoes...?

I play tennis and ALWAYS get blisters from it really bad on the ball of my foot. (half-dollar sized). I currently use indoor soccer shoes, what is my best bet for tennis? The nearest tennis pro shop is 40 minutes away, but I have access to Finish Line and Dicks Sporting Goods and could get comfortable running shoes. Would this work?

Our pick of the answers:

Well i might try a different brand. The shoe that i use is breathe air by nike (but expensive) just go to a sporting goods store and try on different tennis shoes. Running shoes are not meant for tennis and can mark up the courts with the toes or heals of the shoe so it is not the best idea

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment