Thursday 22 November 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Maria asks…

Where online can I find great plus size clothes?

I'm size 26 or 3x, and wear size 13 shoes, any big ladies out there know where to shop online (kind of cheap). I'm also 19 years old and don't want to dress like I'm 40.

Our pick of the answers:

The onlywebsite that i know of is torrid. Com but it's expensive or you can try fashion bug but other than that i really don't know

Sharon asks…

Ladies, What Size Would You Expect Me To Be?

I'm 6'4, 190lbs, Size 13 shoe. IF you were to see a guy like that and guess what size penis he has, what would you guess? In length? And in circumference? Closest answer get's 10 points.

Our pick of the answers:

Average, 7 inches and circumference, average, 5 inches.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment